This page will contain answers to some frequently asked questions and will be updated based on user inquiries.
- Why do most ratings have two stars?
All newly adding resources which haven't been reviewed by anyone by default start out with two stars for OK.
- My resource doesn't seem to fit any of the current categories OR I think a new category should be added
The site is still very much a work in progress. We will be more than happy to accommodate your request for a new category provided we think enough listings can be filed under there. Please contact us.
- How do I get my resource to be the featured resource on the home page?
Answer: Get in touch with us by filling out this form. Be sure to include a valid email in your inquiry.
- I am the owner/member of a resource listed here by someone else. I would like to update the information listed however I am unable to do so because the resource wasn't added by me? Howe do update the listing here?
Answer: If you haven't done so, please sign up for a username and password to this site. Once you have done that, contact us via the feedback page and tell us which resource you are interested in updating and what username you are registered with. Once we have ascertained you are a part of the resource. We will give you ownership of the resource which will allow you to make updates going forwards. All updates will have to be cleared by the administrator.
- How did you get the resource information listed on the resource page?
Answer: Usually it's copied directly from the about us page of the resources website and cited as the source at the bottom summary. In cases where a resource doesn't have website we attempted to use reputable third party sites such as wiki or lonelyplanet